These Breakfast Cereals Could Contain Weed Killer
So you are grabbing a box of breakfast cereal, getting ready to put it into a bowl with milk, normal day, right? Did the thought ever cross your mind that there could be weed killers or pesticides in that box of sugary joy?
According to EWG The Children's Health Initiative, the results of some of their lab tests came back and in all but two of the 45 samples of cereal and granola bars that were tested came back as positive for traces of Glyphosate. That Glyphosate (potentially hard to pronounce) is an herbicide (pesticide, weed killer) that has been linked to cancer by the World Health Organization.
Will this study keep you from eating breakfast cereals or granola bars? Or do you think that at this point in time almost everything will cause cancer one day?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America