These Teddy Bears Made from Raw Chicken Will Terrify You
I'm all for recycling things but reusing leftover chicken parts to Frankenstein teddy bears together seems like behavior that's only suitable for a complete psychopath.
A tweet has recently gone viral about a woman who makes teddy bears out of old raw chicken parts in what can only be described as if Jeffrey Dahmer had a cooking show.
Who's got the BBQ rub?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America