This is Why Shark Week Sucks & You Know It
Every year people are hit with this shark mania for an entire week. I used to be one of the crazies but I quickly learned the tooth. I mean the truth.
It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel and aquatic nerds are rejoicing. There some people who wait all year for this entire week. I used to love Shark Week when I was a kid. Mostly because the internet wasn't advanced as it is now.
Like most, sharks fascinated me as a young kid from the very first time I saw Jaws.
As I got older I started checking out books in the local library. Now, if I want to know something about sharks I just Google it. I don't need to wait an entire year to hear Shaq talk about them.
All they do is recycle the same shows and footage every year. Someone explain to me how everyone in the world carries a phone all of the time and yet we rarely see any new shark attack videos?
I guess what I'm trying to say that is that if you're a true fan, every week is Shark Week.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America