Toad The Wet Sprocket Set For Bethel Woods Show
You might hear some Toad The Wet Sprocket songs occasionally on the WRRV 90's at noon. We're excited to announce that they're coming to the area this summer. On Tuesday, August 24th, they'll be playing the Event Gallery at Bethel Woods Center for The Performing Arts.
Formed in 1986, Toad The Wet Sprocket had a string of hits in the early 90s that included 'Fall Down' and 'All I Want'.
If you'd like to mix it up and not tailgate at the car before the show, you can join in on a special farm to table meal presented by Bethel Woods own Executive Chef. Doors for the meal open at 5:30 while the show will start at 8 pm.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America