Tyson Foods Recalling This Popular Food Item
Tyson Foods is recalling specific breaded chicken products. The reason for the recall? Tyson discovered that the supplier they use to supply their breading for all their breaded items discovered blue and clear soft plastics in the breading material.
Here is a look at the product label:
As of yet, there have not been any reported issues from the potential consumption of this product. For more information, you can call Tyson at 888-747-7611. For more information regarding the specific item codes and production dates for the affected products, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America