Ulster County Teen Accused of Shooting Woman
A Hudson Valley teen is accused of shooting a 21-year-old woman near a number of popular Hudson Valley restaurants.
On Monday around 1:45 p.m., officers responded to the area of Elmendorf Street for a report of shots fired. Upon arrival, officers learned that shots were fired and one person was struck.
The victim, a 21-year-old woman, sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound to her leg, police say.
On Thursday, an 18-year-old man from Kingston was charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon, felonies, and an outstanding warrant for petit larceny.
Police believe the shooting wasn't random and the woman was targeted by the teen.
According to Google maps, the shooting took place near The Anchor, Keegan Ales, and Santa Fe Uptown.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Kingston Police Detective Division at (845) 331-1671. Those wishing to remain anonymous can use the Submit-A-Tip app on our Facebook page.
- Child Attacked by Coyote at Hudson Valley Park
- Man Sexually Abused Wife's Granddaughter in Hudson Valley
- 3-Time Cop Killer Released From Hudson Valley Prison
- Reward Offered After Fire at Old Hudson River Psychiatric Center
- Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County
- Ulster County Teen Accused of Shooting Woman