Upstate New York Man Kicked Out Of Home After Parents Sue
Despite complimentary words from the judge on the case, an upstate New York man has been kicked out of the house after his parents sued to have him removed.
Syracuse.com reports that State Supreme Court Justice Donald Greenwood gave 30-year-old Michael Rotondo the boot after entertaining a more than an hour long discussion back and forth on the matter. Rotondo was attempting to make a case that he deserved to stay. The judge reminded him that standard landlord law doesn't apply because it was his parent's house but did give him credit for researching the law.
Rotondo's parents were seeking a court order to evict him which is enforceable by local sheriffs. The got their wish and will now give their son a limited time to pack up his stuff leave the house.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America