Walkway Over The Hudson Detour Announced
If you're headed out for a walk or ride on the Walkway Over the Hudson and are planning on venturing out from the Highland side, there's a detour you should be aware of.
Work has begun on the new visitor center and to keep walkers and bikers safe, lanes have been compressed to allow for construction. Please be advised, if you're riding a bike you must dismount and walk it through this construction area. As long as you follow the signs in the parking lot, you should be good to go.
The Walkway is on a winter schedule until April 1st and the elevator will resume service when the weather gets warmer as service is dependant on the weather.
If you've ever thought about helping out and volunteering your time, they're always on the hunt for ambassadors. Check out the Volunteer section of their site or click the link below.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America