We’re Looking for The Ugliest Dog in The Hudson Valley
We've gotten a million pictures of people showing off there cute pets. It's time we highlight the ones who are cosmetically challenged. We still love them after all.
We love dogs but let's face it, they're not all pretty. Even if they're ugly they are still cute and precious to their owners in some way. We are on the hunt for the ugliest dog in The Hudson Valley to give them a make-over.
This last weekend we got to honor rescue dogs and others that may be a little 'ruff' looking. The annual Ugliest Dog Competition took place and a chubby little bull-dog with a nine inch tongue named Zsa Zsa brought home the gold and 1,500 for its owner.
Send us your dog if it may be a contender for next years competition.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America