What Else You Can Do in Napa Around BottleRock Music Fest
WRRV is giving away a trip to Bottlerock Music Fest 2018, taking place May 25-27, 2018. You get three chances to qualify to win each week day, with the trip being given away on Friday April 20, 2018.
The trip itself includes airfare, hotel and passes to the music festival for two people. Obviously those days are going to be pretty jammed packed for you, but here are a few suggestions of wineries and restaurants that you might want to check out before or after the festival.
- Freemark Abbey
- Whitehall Lane (totally underrated, especially their merlot & cab)
- Trunbull Wine Cellars
- Frog's Leap Cellars
- Heitz, (a definite for wine nerds)
- Schramsburg (the bubblies!!)
- Biale, which is a must if you love full-bodied red zins.
- The French Laundry (make reservations)
- Harvest Table
- Ad Hoc
- The Restaurant at CIA Copia & Oxbow Market
- Gott's Roadside
- The Charter Oak
The above are just a few places to try when you are in Napa, for the Bottlerock Festival or just because. Think about hiring a driver too. It will allow you to relax and possibly enjoy yourself even more.