What Should This New Hudson Valley Police K9’s Name Be?
Police from the Hudson Valley are hoping you can help them name their new K9.
The East Fishkill PBA announced their new K9 is currently being trained in Holland and is scheduled to begin patrolling Dutchess County in June.
"The East Fishkill Police Department is seeking the help of the community with naming our newest member. Any and all suggestions will be taken into consideration," Mark Joseph wrote on a GoFundMe.
Thanks to a generous donor, after a several years absence, the East Fishkill Police Department was able to reestablish their K9 program, according to the GoFundMe.
The East Fishkill PBA started a GoFundMe to help offset the expenses associated with the establishment of the K9 program and to ensure it has a continued success for years to come.
East Fishkill police are excited to meet their new K9 in June. Now the big question, what should the name be? Let us know on our Facebook page or in the comments section below.
- 20 Arrested After Welfare Fraud Investigations in Hudson Valley
- 2 Seriously Hurt in Fiery 2-Car Crash in Dutchess County
- Woman Shot in Ulster County Near Popular Restaurants
- Bus Driver Caught Watching Video While Driving to Hudson Valley
- 2 Hudson Valley Burgers Among 10 Best in New York State
- Hudson Valley Exposed to 'Very Contagious Disease'
- Hudson Valley Grandma Killed in Fire, 10 Injured
- Former Hudson Valley Resident's Child Seriously Injured in Crash
- Hudson Valley High School to Start 1 Hour Later