Where in the Hudson Valley Can You Celebrate World UFO Day?
Ok, this proves that there really is a 'day' for everything. World UFO Day, have you heard of it? Yes, it is a real thing, the day, we are not sure about the UFO's just yet.
According to those that follow UFO's and the activity that surrounds them, the Hudson Valley has been a hot spot for UFO activity since 1981. There has even been many books written on UFO sightings here in New York.
Here are just a few of the books:
- Hudson Valley UFO's, Linda Zimmerman
- More Hudson Valley UFO's, Linda Zimmerman
- In the Night Sky, Linda Zimmerman
- Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings, Hynek, Imbrogno, Pratt
- Silent Invasion, Ellen Crystall, Ph.D.
Not the reading type? You might want to go and check out Pine Bush, NY, like Nick did (also the subject of the above mentioned book, Silent Invasion). Every year the town of Pine Bush holds its annual UFO Fair & Parade.
Have you ever spotted a UFO here in the Hudson Valley?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America