Where in the Hudson Valley Should ‘A Quiet Place 2′ Be Filmed?
A Quiet Place was filmed in the Hudson Valley. After earning $50 million from the opening weekend, the makers of A Quiet Place are thinking about the future. There are already talks between producers about a sequel happening.
Since the movie was filmed in the Hudson Valley, it's clear that the sequel should also be filmed in the area. A Quiet Place was filmed in New Paltz and Pawling, but where should the sequel be filmed? Should the movie stay put in Ulster County, or branch out to other Hudson Valley locations.
A Quiet Place is about a family who must stay silent, because mysterious creatures hunt them by sound. While this movie is too scary for me, I have heard it is phenomenal.
So where should A Quiet Place 2 be filmed? The Hudson Valley has a plenty of spooky locations to pick from. Let us know on our Facebook, mobile app, or comment right below. We'll post the most suggested places when the results are in.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America