Why Am I Sick? I Only Eat Chicken with Antibiotics
I'm too lazy to get a flu shot. I don't have a fancy medical degree but I thought stuffing myself full of fried antibodies would keep me healthy. I sure was wrong.
After doing a little bit more research it turns out antibiotics in our poultry isn't a good thing. Apparently, it prevents disease for the bird but it only weakens the immune system on humans. You can''t win them all. I can't remember when I got my last flu shot but I have been medicating with tenders, nuggets and wings.
Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to the doctor's office to get that shot.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America