Why It’s Perfectly Acceptable to Use a Gift Card On a First Date
Is it okay to use a gift card on a first dinner date? It absolutely is and here's why.
Dating has so many rules to begin with. Why do we need so many? Of course there are obvious ones that should apply and never be forgotten. Be sure to hold the door for her, be polite, be interested and always pay for the meal. At least be the first to offer. Heck, she might not even want you to and will throw in half.
When that awkward time comes to pony up for the bill is it okay to use a gift card or even a coupon? At first I thought it was a bit tacky. It could definitely be awkward but at the end of the day you don't even know this person. How much do you have to invest on day one? You both have already given up the most valuable commodity we have which is time. Be thankful for that.
It shows great financial responsibility. Give the dude a break.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America