Woodstock New Paltz Arts & Craft Fair Returns Labor Day Weekend
Looking for something to do on Labor Day weekend? The Woodstock New Paltz Arts & Crafts Fair returns to the Ulster County Fairgrounds in New Paltz on September 1, 2, & 3, 2018.
Saturday & Sunday the hours are 10am to 5:30pm and then on Monday 10am to 4pm. The cost of admission is adults $9, seniors $8, early bird 3-day pass is $12, (but it is only available online in advance of the show) children 12 and under are free.
For this arts and crafts fair there are over 200 juried artisans and crafts people along with local wineries and craft beers to sample and purchase. For more info and advance ticket purchases http://www.quailhollow.com/.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America