WRRV Presents Blue October At The Bardavon
Experience Blue October live in concert this fall at one of the Hudson Valley's most historic music venues. WRRV Presents the return of Justin Furstenfeld and company at The Bardavon on Sunday, November 11th.
Tickets are on sale now via Bardavon.org, the box office or Ticketmaster. Be sure to listen to Brandi and Nick on the WRRV Morning Grind this week (8/13-8/17) for a chance to win them before they even go on sale.
Blue October has been riding high on the success of their newest hit single 'I Hope You're Happy' which is the title cut from the new album which went on sale the same day tickets became available.
The band was founded in 1995 by Justin, his brother Jeremy (drums) and Ryan Delahoussaye (keyboard/violin). The band released several albums independently before going mainstream with 2006's foiled album which featured the breakthrough tracks 'Hate Me' and 'Into The Ocean'.
WRRV has had the fortune of working with Blue October on a number of performances and they always leave a pleased crowd in their path. Don't miss out on their next trip to the Hudson Valley.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America