WRRV Welcomes The Wallflowers To The Dutchess County Fair
This summers concert lineup continues to heat up! WRRV presents The Wallflowers opening night of the Dutchess County Fair. Tuesday, August 21st will be a night to remember and tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 12th at 10 AM.
The Wallflowers released their debut album in 1992, but it was their 1996 release Bringing Down The Horse that put on the map for good. I might be the only one that likes Three Marlena's better than One Headlight, but it's all great music.
We last had a chance to speak with Jakob in Summer of 2016 before The Wallflowers gig in Peekskill.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America