WRRV’s Prom-It-Forward Returns For 2018
It's WRRV's Prom It Forward 2018 is on! This is the time of year when cleaning out your closet can help someone else make their way to Prom. All month we'll be collecting slightly used prom dresses for girls here in the Hudson Valley who might not be able to afford one.
How can you get your dress to someone else? Bring your dress to the WRRV Studios, 2 Pendell Rd in Poughkeepsie, 12601 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm. We will be announcing additional drop off locations soon. The dresses will be distributed through Cinderella's Closet in April.
Additional drop off locations and times:
- Friday March 16, 4-6pm, TEG Federal Credit Union Route 9
- Saturday March 24, TEG Federal Credit Union, 1 Commerce St, Poughkeepsie, Noon to 2PM.
Everyone who makes a donation is eligible to win weekend passes to Mountain Jam. Thank you to TEG Federal Credit Union for all of their assistance this year.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America