You Could Own This Abandoned Resort in the Catskills
The resort features a 18-hole golf course, ski slope, waterfalls and more, all on over 550 acres.
Located just outside of the Village of Ellenville, you will find The Nevele Resort. The resort is over 550 acres of open land and woods.
The resort features: multiple tennis courts, 18 hole golf course, pond, waterfall, pools, ski slope with vintage chair lift and snowmaking equipment, signature mid-century design ice skating rink.
So, what's a resort going to cost you? Well, if you have an extra $8 million laying around, it could be yours.
The residential buildings are not habitable.
Being 30 minutes away from the new casino, somebody should get this place up and running again. It obviously needs quite the face lift though.
You can find more information regarding the Nevele Resort through the realtor's listing for the property.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America