Darkside Vintage Valentines Indoor Flea Market Returns
Darkside Records has just announced the return of Vintage Valentines.
Are you having trouble finding a gift for a certain someone? You may be able to find what you need at Vintage Valentines. Darkside Records (located at 611 Dutchess Turnpike in Poughkeepsie 12603) will be packed on Saturday, Feb. 9 2019, with local vendors and artisan craft makers.
We'll also be there selling our Hudson Valley Valentines again with all proceeds going to this year's Shop with a Cop. Just what is a 'Vintage Valentine's?'
"It's a pre-valentine's indoor shopping event with wares from vintage clothing shops, local and hand-made jewelry, crafts and art- and of course, some free live music to enjoy with someone you love!"
This will be the second annual event. It's free for all ages.
February 10th, 2018
Flea Market: 12p - 6p
Live Music: 6p - 9p
Vendors will include:
- Dana Antonia [Handmade Jewelry]
- Old Bones Designs [Spooky Handmade Jewelry & more]
- Zombiepetz [original art]
- John Breiner [original art]
- DBD Gemstones & Jewelry
- Couples Therapy Co. [Enamel Pins]
- Petit Chou [Handmade Soap & Beauty Products]
- Knitting Is Metal [Knitted Goods & kits]
- Dead Radio Podcast
- A Traveler's Garden [Handmade botanical body care products, herbal teas, and earthware jewelry]
- R Victorious [hand made sewn patches and more]
- Alicia Oltz Photography
- Magick & Macabre Co. [Handmade Artisan soaps, bath bombs, candles, and wax melts. One of a kind jewelry and cruelty-free bone art sourced from local artists.]
- 92.7 & 96.9 WRRV will be in house with chances to win prizes!
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?