Halo Top Milkshakes Coming to the Hudson Valley
If you love milkshakes, this is the best news you'll read all day!
If you are a person who loves summer treats but hates the calories that come along with indulging in everyone's favorite summer time treat, the folks over at Subway and Halo Top ice cream have great news for you.
They are teaming up this summer to provide us with a healthier choice when it comes to milkshakes as the two company's have announced that they will be partnering up this summer to give us a chance to enjoy low calorie milkshakes, according to News 10.
The sandwich shop Subway and the light dessert company Halo Top Creamery will start offering halo top low calorie milkshakes on July 22nd at thousands of Subway stores across the U.S. The shakes will be available until September 4th.
The 16 ounce shakes will have 350 calories or less and will come in the three most popular flavors in America, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America