If New York State Were Its Own Scented Candle, What Would It Smell Like?
An Indiana based candle company recently decided to poke some fun at their neighbors to the east. An online company out of Fort Wayne called Simple Nature recently released a new scent known simple as "Ohio".
What makes it unique is that this scented candle is actually completely unscented to insinuate Ohio's dull blandness. The description even reads: “Not much to see. Not much to do.”
Let's turn the tabes. If they were ever to make a scented candle known as New York, what would it smell like? Maybe something along the line of New York's famous food staples, like pizza, bagels, or cheesecake? Maybe something to do with nature, like a scent that would mimic upstate's fall foliage?
Maybe it would smell like wine from the Finger Lakes?
Or perhaps something really unflattering? We keep reading about all the people leaving the state.
Let's hear your best submissions. Give it your best shot!
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America