I’m Sorry, But Adams Baby Shopping Carts Are Adorable
Baby cart, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.
I'm sorry but these things are absolutely adorable.
I haven't been in the Hudson Valley very long. Recently, I've discovered Adam's Fairacre Farms. Yes, it's a great store for many reasons.
I've been there several times in the last few months and it was until today that I noticed something. They have baby shopping carts!
I know my masculinity could be in jeopardy for admitting this but man, are those tiny little shopping carts are just precious.
Has anyone else noticed these? Is anyone else brave enough to admit how damn cute they are?
11 Places You Most Likely Worked as a Hudson Valley Teen
7 Urban Legends Every Upstate New Yorker Should Know
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America