Your First Look Inside Poughkeepsie’s Newest Brewery
King's Court Brewing Company will be opening soon, but we've got an exclusive look inside right now.
Cortlandt Toczylowski and Caroline Bergelin are the co-owners of Poughkeepsie's newest brewery. King's Court is located right in the middle of the city, and will officially open their doors this weekend.
We were lucky enough to get a private tour of the brewery and a preview of some the beers that will be available at King's Court. We spoke to Toczylowski's about his impressive brewing credentials and what his vision is for the area's newest beer mecca.
Completely rebuilt from the ashes of a burned out, old Poughkeepsie hotel, King's Court Brewing Company opens up this Friday. On Saturday and Sunday there will be food trucks on hand to celebrate the grand opening. To find out more about the brewery, it's operating hours and which beers are currently on tap, you can check out their Facebook page.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America