Police: $3.6M of Cocaine Nabbed in Newburgh
According to a press release, Orange County Sheriff's Deputies noticed a tractor-trailer on Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018 that was following too closely to another car. The deputies pulled the tractor-trailer over and did a probable cause search. It was during this search that the Deputies discovered what is believed to be a sack containing 10 kilos of cocaine. 10 kilos of cocaine has a street value of $3.6 million dollars. The two alleged perpetrators in the tractor-trailer were both arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the first degree.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America