Best Hudson Valley (Non-Chain) Coffee Houses, Did Your Favorite Make the List?
Love coffee and looking for a place to be able to relax and enjoy a cup? Here are a few places in the Hudson Valley that you can still sit down, relax and enjoy a finely crafted beverage:
- The Crafted Cup, Raymond Ave in Poughkeepsie
- Underground Coffee & Ales, Vineyard Ave in Highland (Yes, you can also get beer and food here as well).
- The Ground Hog, West Main St, Wappingers Falls
- Bank Square Coffee House, Main St, Beacon
- Uptown Coffee, Wall St, Kingston
- The Dutchess Coffee Shop, Route 22, Wingdale
- Clove & Creek, Broadway in Kingston
- Bluestone Roasting Company, Partition St, Saugerties
- Monkey Joes, Upper Broadway in Kingston
- Java House, Route 82, Stanfordville
- Village Grind, Main St, New Paltz
What, to you, makes a great cup of coffee? Is it the beans? Is it grinding the beans, just before you brew the coffee? Is it what you put in the coffee, ie milk and sugar?
Where is your favorite place to go for coffee in the Hudson Valley?
Subscribe to WRRV on