Brandi’s Future Husband Attracts Killer Animals
This week's edition of Brandi's Future Husband features a guy who has made it through enough near-death experiences that having one date with Brandi should seem like no big deal.
This guy, Dylan, has been bitten by a shark while bodyboarding off the coast of Hawaii, and he has been attacked by a bear while hiking in Colorado in the last year. If you think, "Come on, that is only two times he might have had his life in serious jeopardy, that's no big deal," get ready for one more close call. About three years ago, Dylan was bitten by a rattlesnake while hiking.
Is he the World's Unluckiest Human Being? Or was he just training for a lifetime of adventures with Brandi?
If you know of someone who is a great candidate for Brandi's Future Husband, email Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America