Brandi’s Future Husband Knows His Cheese Rolling
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to the United Kingdom and an annual event that brings out the best in men, the Cooper's Hill Cheese Rolling Competition. Does it sound like an easy afternoon stroll in the park? The rolls of cheese that are going down the hill (9 pound wheels of Double Gloucester Cheese) can reach speeds of up to 70 miles per hour.
This years winner, Brandi has her eye on, his name is Chris Anderson and he has won a race in 10 of the last 12 years that he has competed. Does this guy have what it takes to take on Brandi? Or is running after a 9 pound cheese all that this guy can handle?
We will have to see if there is another Brandi's Future Husband next week. Do you have a candidate for a potential Brandis Future Husband? Email the info to Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America