Free Passes for Mohonk Preserve Available
If you live in Ulster County, you can enjoy the Mohonk Preserve for free.
As the seasons change and the warmer weather starts to take over the Hudson Valley, why not get out and enjoy one of the most beautiful places in Ulster County?
If you are interested in taking part in this really cool offer, you can get your free passes at the Preserve Visitor Center located on Route 44/55 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. starting on April 19 through April 22 or at the Spring Farm Trailhead in High Falls from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on April 21 and April 22.
All you need to bring with you is your proof of Ulster County residency. The free passes must be picked up in person, with the exception of minors, whose parent or guardian may pick up a pass on their behalf.
The free passes will be valid from pickup date through May 20, 2018.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America