Get Your Pumpkin Spice Fix With New Products At Local Starbucks
It's almost fall and that means one thing: pumpkin spice EVERYTHING.
You know how Mariah Carey gains her strength during the Christmas season when her song All I Want For Christmas Is You is played on repeat? Well, that's like me gaining strength in the fall because it is pumpkin spice season. Hudson Valley Starbucks are helping me get my PS fix this year with 2 new products.
According to Delish, Starbucks will begin selling Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws and Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee K-Cups. The cookie straws will be sold in containers that have 20 straws. If you were skeptical about ditching your plastic straw, now is definitely the time to do it. They will sell for $6.99 a container.
The Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee K-Cups are limited edition. They will be sold in packs of ten. So if you don't want the heaviness of a latte every day, but still want your PS fix, this is definitely the way to go.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America