How The Morning Grind Celebrates National Margarita Day
National Margarita Day takes place every February 22. Of course, why should anyone wait for just one day each year to drink a margarita? Well, that is just plain silly. Joining us in the studio to mark the day and answer some questions that we have about margarita's, is a person who knows her way around creating custom beverages, Heather from Milo's Cantina, Tequila and Tacos in Poughkeepsie.
Check out the video, Heather clues us into what makes it a margarita, what kind of tequila you should use, the whole salt or no salt (when she suggests using sugar on the rim of the glass) and do they have to be served frozen or on the rocks.
Take a look:
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America