Hudson Valley Cabin Sought For Feature Film
A feature film set to shoot in the Hudson Valley in August and September is looking for just the right cabin. According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission, the cabin should be secluded or at least appear to be.
Producers are open to any style cabin, but it must have some charm and can't be run down. Ideal size is two bedroom but they can work with something bigger as well. A two-floor home is what they're looking for as characters do a lot of hiding upstairs, sounds suspenseful!
Optional qualities include a barn, small lake or pond and additional wooded area on the property. If you think you've got the right cabin, send an email to email@example.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America