Hudson Valley Casting Call: Feature Film Seeks Run Down House
The Hudson Valley motion picture industry continues to heat up, a feature film set to be filmed in the area is seeking a run-down house to be used in the making of a movie.
Check the photos below and if you know of something similar in the Hudson Valley, email email@example.com and producers will be in touch with you if it's a good fit. The house will be needed for seven days and must be rough around the edges and isolated from other houses.
Other recent high profile movie projects include the recent search for Hudson Valley motorcycle riders. Then just weeks later, word came that NBC would be filming a pilot on the Newburgh/New Windsor area.
Much if not all of the movie production work in the area is set up through the Hudson Valley Film Commission. According to their site, they're a not for profit organization who aims to create sustainable economic development by supporting and attracting film, video and media production to the Hudson Valley.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America