Hudson Valley Has a Favorite Cheese, National Cheese Day
National Cheese Day took place on Monday June 4, 2018 which lead us to thinking what is the favorite cheese of the Hudson Valley (& beyond!). What we found out is that if you are lactose tolerant, you have an opinion on cheese.
Which is your favorite?
- Mozzarella (where would we be without this to go on pizza?)
- Pepper Jack
Which is your favorite? How do you eat cheese? Melted? With Crackers? Right out of the package?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America