Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Hudson Valley Bank
A Hudson Valley man who's accused of robbing a number of banks over the winter admitted to robbing a bank in Ulster County.
On Wednesday, Ryan O’Connor of Hannacroix pleaded guilty to robbery in Ulster County Court.
On Jan. 18, Kingston police arrested O'Connor for robbery after they responded to Key Bank on Wall Street in Kingston for a report of a robbery.
O’Connor was later found with money from the robbery, police say.
O’Connor was indicted by an Ulster County grand jury earlier this year for the January Key Bank robbery.
The Kingston robbery was one of a series of bank robberies alleged to have been committed by O’Connor in Albany, Rensselaer and Ulster Counties over a several week period last winter.
O’Connor is scheduled to be sentenced on June 12.
- Timeline Gives New Insight Into Hudson Valley Murder-Suicide
- Retired Police Lieutenant From Hudson Valley Raped 2 Relatives
- Hudson Valley Walmart Undergoing Big Changes
- Former Hudson Valley Doctor Accused of Stealing Nearly $1 Million
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School, 2 Charged
- Mother Who Killed 4 Kids Moves to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Apparent Hit-And-Run On Interstate 84
- Hudson Valley Family’s Dog Found After 1.5 Years
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley