Millbrook Winery to Hold Charcuterie & Wine Pairing Event
Looking for something to do on the afternoon of January 20, 2018? Local winery, Millbrook Winery has teamed up with Quattro's Farm Market in Pleasant Valley for one of their first 'pairing' events of 2018.
This January event will feature the following pairings:
- Pairing #1: Cajun Pheasant & 2016 Castle Hill Riesling
- Pairing #2: Garlic Pheasant & 2016 Tocai Friulano Proprietor’s Special Reserve
- Pairing #3: Duck Breast & 2015 Pinot Noir Proprietor’s Special Reserve
- Pairing #4: Andouille & 2014 Merlot Proprietor’s Special Reserve
- Pairing #5: Smoked Pastrami & 2014 Cabernet Franc Proprietor’s Special Reserve
There will be two seating's, one at 1pm and a second at 3pm. The cost per person is $40. For more information or to make reservations, call 845-589-5122, ext 21.
button href="http://wrrv.com" title="Read More From WRRV" align="center"]
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America