Mom Arrested For Taking Away Daughter’s Cell Phone
It's a strange world that we're living in, isn't it? This is almost unbelievable.
When you want to punish a teenager you've got to get them where it counts. Attack the brain and the body will eventually shut down. A mother decided to punish her daughter by taking her phone away. Seems like a logical punishment for a teenager in 2018, right?
Since her ex-husband claimed to have purchased and owned the phone, he reported it as stolen property. I know it's not good to assume but I'm guessing that they weren't on the best terms.
According to the Holland Sentinel, the mother faced charges of larceny which was punishable to up to 90 days in prison. Thankfully, the charged were dismissed when the judge got the full story.
Just how does one punish a child in 2018?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America