Police: 4 Hudson Valley Businesses Served Alcohol to Minors
Four Hudson Valley businesses allegedly sold alcohol to minors during an undercover underage drinking sting.
On Saturday, New York State Police from Rhinebeck conducted an Underage Drinking Initiative in the towns of Hyde Park and Poughkeepsie.
During the operation, the following four retail establishments were cited for selling alcoholic beverages to an undercover State Police operative under the age of 21, according to New York State Police.
Valero: 433 Violet Ave, Hyde Park
A 30-year-old from Poughkeepsie was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor, a misdemeanor.
Shell: 4152 Route 9 Hyde Park
A 17-year-old from Poughkeepsie was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor, a misdemeanor.
Sunoco: 381 Route 9G Poughkeepsie
A 24-year-old from Poughkeepsie was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor, a misdemeanor.
K&D Deli: 848 Route 9G, Hyde Park
A 17-year-old from Hyde Park was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor, a misdemeanor.
14 other establishments were checked and didn't serve alcohol to a minor, police say.
- 7 Killed, 15 Injured in Hudson Valley During Labor Day Weekend
- Child Killed in Hudson Valley Crash, 6 Injured, 2 Critically
- Hudson Valley Teen Drowns While Paddleboarding On Labor Day
- Famous Actor Donates to Hudson Valley Father Injured At Work
- Man Drowns Illegally Swimming in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Tree-Trimmer Killed At Work
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered While Vacationing in Nashville
- Many Helping Hudson Valley Family Who Lost Child in Fire
- Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Threatened To Shoot School
- 2 Arrested After Truck Drives Into Hudson Valley Home