Police: Dutchess County Man Bit Officer
A Dutchess County man is accused of biting an Ulster County police officer.
Kevin Longobardi, 24, of Poughkeepsie was charged with assault, criminal mischief, attempted criminal mischief, harassment, obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and endangering the welfare of a child.
Longobardi is accused of fighting with Town of Lloyd police officers and biting one officer's hands. He's also accused of trying to kick out the back window of the police car.
He was arraigned in Town of Lloyd Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley