Police: Hudson Valley Couple Shot Up Heroin With 2-Year-Old in Car
A Hudson Valley couple is accused of using heroin with a young child in their parked car.
On Wednesday, 31-year-old Alison Fraser of Saugerties and 36-year-old Richard L. Burgher of Cairo were arrested after police allegedly found them using heroin in a car parked outside a business on Route 9W in Highland.
A 2-year-old was in the car when the two used heroin, police say.
Both were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child.
Both remanded to the Ulster County Jail.
The child was turned over to a family member.
- High-Risk Virginia Sex Offender Now Living Near Hudson Valley School, Nursery
- Man Wanted in Illinois Accused of Killing Hudson Valley Woman
- Beacon Woman Killed In Two-Car Crash
- Upper Hudson Valley Man Killed in 1-Car Crash
- Police: 14 Arrested For Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley