Police: Hudson Valley Man Stole $11,000 from Home Depot, Staples
A Hudson Valley man is accused of stealing over $11,000 in merchandise from two Dutchess County businesses.
On Monday, New York State Police from Rhinebeck arrested 52-year-old Dennis Morgan of Hyde Park for grand larceny, a felony.
In December of 2017, New York State Police began an investigation into the possible larceny of money from a Hyde Park construction company.
Investigators determined Morgan illegally used company credit cards to purchase over $11,000 worth of merchandise from Home Depot and Staples in Poughkeepsie, police say.
Morgan was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the town of Poughkeepsie Court on March 21, 2018.
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near 6 Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Cab Driver Raped 2 Young Girls
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley