Police: Man Named Spock Possessed Sawed-Off Shotgun in Dutchess
A Dutchess County man is accused of threatening someone while in possession of an illegal sawed-off shotgun.
On Saturday, New York State Police from Dover responded to a call about a dispute on Route 22 in Dover. Arriving officers allege that 50-year-old Jay D. Spock of Dover threatened someone and was in possession of a sawed-off shotgun, in violation of barrel length restrictions.
Spock was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, and menacing. He was arraigned in Town of Dover Justice Court and released on his own recognizance to reappear before the court on Nov. 13.
- De Niro, Pacino, Pesci Spotted at Popular Hudson Valley Ice Cream Shop
- NYPD Cop From Hudson Valley Exposed Self to 2 Young Girls, Police Say
- Hudson Valley Man on Heroin Drove 120 MPH on 84, Hit Officer
- Hudson Valley Teens Crash Multiple Cars After Breaking Into Repair Shop
- High-Risk Virginia Sex Offender Now Living Near Hudson Valley School, Nursery
- Police: Woman Drove Over 120 MPH on Taconic in Hudson Valley
- Police: 14 Arrested For Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley