Police: Naked Man Screaming Leads to Dutchess Woman’s Heroin Bust
After police responded to a naked man screaming, a Dutchess County woman was allegedly found with over 50 bags of heroin and more.
On Monday, New York State Police reported the arrest of 28-year-old Jeanette Calabrese of Lagrange for criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, all felonies, and a misdemeanor for criminal possession of a controlled substance.
On June 18, around 5:00 p.m., troopers were dispatched to Washburn Road in the town of Lagrange for a report of a naked man screaming in a driveway.
Troopers arrived on scene and aided the man who was unintelligible and scratching his entire body, police say.
Calabrese was allegedly found in a nearby vehicle unconscious with both heroin and crack-cocaine on her lap.
A further investigation discovered Calabrese possessed over 50 bags of heroin, over 0.5 grams of crack-cocaine and drug paraphernalia, officials say.
Calabrese was arraigned before the town of Unionvale Court and remanded to the Dutchess County jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.
The man was transported to Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital by Lagrange Fire Department for medical evaluation.
- Multiple Large Venomous Snakes Found Near Hudson Valley Homes
- Hudson Valley Man Confesses After Dead Remains Found in Planter
- Hudson Valley Teen Signs MLB Contract
- Hudson Valley Police Arrest 7 in Prostitution, Drug Enforcement
- Dutchess Woman Accused of Stabbing Man on Dutchess Turnpike
- Police: Naked Man Screaming Leads to Dutchess Woman's Heroin Bust
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower
- Dutchess County Police Save Dog Trapped Under Shed