Police: Teen Found in Orange County Driving Stolen Car
A Brooklyn teen was allegedly caught driving in Orange County with a reported stolen car.
On Tuesday, deputies from the Orange County Sheriff's Office stopped a vehicle on State Route 17 in the Town of Monroe for an alleged minor traffic infraction.
A roadside investigation revealed the vehicle was reported stolen in Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania on August 22, police say.
The sole occupant of the car, the driver, 19-year-old Shevon Anisca of Brooklyn was arrested and charged with criminal possession of stolen property, a class D felony.
Anisca was arraigned in the Monroe Town Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of bail.
- Hudson Valley Business Goes Viral Thanks to Hilarious Sign
- Hudson Valley Woman Provides Police With Free Meals on 9/11
- Hudson Valley Teen Missing Since July, Police Seek Help
- Bear Attacks Hudson Valley Man Inside Home
- 14 High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offenders Move
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher's Aide Brought Loaded Gun to School
- Police: 8 Hudson Valley Men Arranged to Have Sex With Children
- Man Admits To Killing Hudson Valley Teen Away At College
- Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim's Corpse in Planter
- Woman Goes on Homophobic Rant at Hudson Valley ShopRite