Popular Hudson Valley Haunted House Will Not Open This Year
Many Hudson Valley residents won't be getting the scares they had hoped, as the Forest of Fear in Tuxedo Park will not be opening this year.
In a Facebook post, the Forest of Fear broke the news to their fans. In the post, they stated that the "consistently rainy weather has had a negative impact on the Forest of Fear site."
Many people are saddened that they will not open this year and voiced their opinions through Facebook comments. One person suggested just having a haunted Renaissance Faire, which I think should be considered.
While it is unfortunate that the Forest of Fear won't open, at least the safety of the guests is a top priority. Hopefully next year, they return with a bang!
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America