Poughkeepsie Sandwich Shop Shuts Its Doors For Good
Prime Poughkeepsie real estate is available after a popular sandwich shop across from Marist College has gone out of business. Quizno's had been in business for 15 years in the Mid Hudson Center along with Starbucks, Supercuts, and Giacomo's Pizza. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports there is a 'closed for good' sign on the door.
The question is, what should replace Quiznos? Sadly, site specs aren't suitable for a White Castle, I checked. CR Properties Group lists the 1,300 square foot property as suitable for retail, a restaurant, office space or for entertainment purposes. More than 21,000 cars a day pass by the location on Route 9 and an additional 9,400 pass by on Fulton Street. There are 143,000 people living within seven miles of the property to go along with college students from Marist and the Culinary Institute of America.
There are actually two available properties in the plaza, the 23,000+ square foot space once occupied by Staples is available too.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America