Someone Smeared Crap All Over No. 2 Train
This is why a lot of people don't like riding the subway. At least they got the appropriate train number for such an act.
Passengers told the conductor as the train approached the Borough Hall station in Brooklyn. That's when the conductor made the announcement over the loudspeaker that the train was out of service due to "sanitation and hygiene issues".
All passengers were told to exit and wait for the next available train. MTA officials were not amused:
We are completely disgusted, and we have no idea why anyone would do this to their fellow New Yorkers. The cars were immediately removed from service and cleaned.
Police have not identified the person (or persons) who brought the s**t storm to the unsuspecting subway riders, but they are currently investigating.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America