Resorts World Catskills Opening Early
If you want to gamble in the Hudson Valley, well, your luck has changed.
On Wednesday, Resorts World Catskills announced plans to open its doors on February 8, several weeks ahead of the scheduled March 1 opening date.
On Thursday, Feb. 8 at 8 a.m., the public will have their first opportunity to experience the region’s most anticipated Las Vegas-style gaming with table games and state-of-the-art slot machines, as well as a myriad of hospitality and nightlife options, according to a press release from Resorts World Catskills.
“Our staff has worked tirelessly to ensure that when we open our doors for the first time, we will be ready to provide our guests an unparalleled experience,” President and Chief Executive Officer of Resorts World Catskills Ryan Eller said in press release. “This opening, and making it happen ahead of schedule, is a reflection of our commitment, not only to our patrons and guests, but to becoming a positive contributor to the fabric of the Catskills region as a whole.”
The casino is part of a $1.2 billion four-season destination resort being developed in the Town of Thompson in Sullivan County.
Resorts World Catskills will include an 18-story casino, hotel and entertainment complex with approximately 100,000 square feet of casino floor, over 100 table games, 2,150 slot machines, a poker room and private gaming salons.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley