Route 9W Lanes Closed Thursday Morning Due to Water Main Break
There were already traffic headaches early Thursday morning on Route 9W due to a water main break.
Hudson Valley traffic reporter Nancy Reamy reports that some lanes were closed on the busy Orange County section of Route 9W. Crews are on the scene near Quick Chek in Balmville in the Town of Newburgh between Leslie Road and Old Post Road directing traffic and working to fix the water main break.
Stay tuned throughout the morning for more updates.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America